Xebex Fitness Vertical Climber Smart Connect
The Xebex Fitness Vertical Climber provides a total-body workout that saves you time and helps you train smarter. Designed for private and group HIIT training, Xebex Fitness has successfully made a total-body, vertical climber that is easy to move and store, does not need to be plugged in, is compatible with smartphones for personal record keeping via Bluetooth, can easily track and measure resistance level from readouts on its back-lit console, and includes a variety of pre-built and customizable training programs for HIIT, target goal, and race options.
- Built with a heavy-duty 202 LB Freestanding base that includes wheels for easy transportation
- No plugs required, this unit has self-generating power. When you climb, the included batteries are recharged and the energy stored for future usage
- With no plugs and no floor or wall-mounting required, simply move this unit into your workout space or outdoors when ready to use, and roll it away for storage when workouts are completed.
- Easily measure and track performance with our backlit console
- Console-controlled 16 levels of resistance has a large read out on console so you can track your workout intensity and resistance level
- 20" pedal stride and 30" handlebar stride for a comfortable and functional range of motion for your total-body workouts
- 4x adjustable handlebar positions for athletes of all sizes
- Backlit console with self-generating power
- Built-in phone holder to keep your smartphone within view and reach
- Smart Connect Ecosystem Console: The easy-to-use console features Smart Connect connectivity which allows users to connect our Smart Connect equipment console to a variety of 3rd party apps. For more information on our Smart Connect Ecosystem, please click here to see compatible apps/softwares.
- 9 standard console read-outs on every mode: Total Time, Speed, Workout Time, Step Length, Distance, Pulse, Calories/Hr or Total Calories, Interval, and Resistance Level
- (7+) Race/Opponent Programs, (4+) Interval programs based on time, distance, calorie, or steps, (4) Target/Goal Programs, and ability to change between metric and imperial measurement settings
- Compatible with 5khz chest belts.